This role is located at our Bardstown, KY facility.
What the Role Is
This position supports Dump Room operations through processing all import tanker and railcar documentation and managing inventory of all storage tanks. This position will schedule, monitor changes, prepare documentation, communicate with brokers and freight forwarders, and process imports to completion. This position is also responsible for managing daily entries into storage tanks, handling inventory moves, and investigation of any inventory discrepancies.
How You Will Spend Your Time?
- Process/receive all entries into storage tanks through IFS and balance transactions on a daily basis
- Process/receive all transport tasks.
- Balance monthly storage tanks inventory with dump room and rail and investigate any discrepancies
- Create and provide a quarterly Tequila report to Mexican government outlining receipts and bottling
- Track and receive by transport tasks receipts from Bernheim and provide Barrel Warehouse Inventory Accountant copies of barrel receipts
- Prepare and complete documentation for bulk import shipments through IFS
- Communicate with freight forwarders and customers concerning bulk import shipments
- Coordinate loading schedule for Import bulk shipments with Dump Room Manager
- Prepare paperwork for transfer of alcohol
- Manage IFS 10+2 Import Program- Form receival process
- Organize Import Bulk for Delivery to HH and Scheduling Rail
- Prepare Customs Release Documentation and process customs documents for Bulk Import Approvals
- Provide accurate import documentation to customs broker for clearance
- Research demurrage charges and communicate with freight forwarders to resolve them
- Coordinate the unloading day for railcars with Ballard Inc. Rep.
- Arrange customs releases on all import tankers and railcars
Who You Are…
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Three (3) years’ work-related experience
- Proficient use of computers including Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer service
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, managing files and records, and other office procedures and terminology
- Excellent communication skills including: Written, Oral and Active Listening Skills. Communicating with people outside the organization, representing the organization to customers, and other external sources
- Knowledge of laws, legal codes, government regulations, and agency rules
- Strong service orientation…actively looking for ways to help people
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Knowledge of electronics including: Fax and copy machines, postage machines, DHL and FedEx shipping and courier services
- Paid Vacation
- 11 Paid Holidays
- Flex Fridays!
- Health, Dental & Vision eligibility from day one
- 401K match
- Maternity/Paternity Leave