This role is a field sales role and the ideal candidate will be located in Little Rock, Arkansas.
What the Role Is
The Arkansas Market Manager for Heaven Hill Brands (HHB) will orchestrate and execute strategic brand initiatives with distributors and retail accounts - ON premise and OFF premise. Manager must be a self-starter who brings energy, initiative, and drive to the work. This person must show an understanding and commitment to a professional work ethic in the context of this job opportunity. By way of coordination, cooperation, and collusion with local distributor personnel, this manager will execute local sales and promotion efforts to drive awareness, distribution, and revenue. In addition, this manager will observe, measure, evaluate, and report new information that potentially impacts HHB business in the state.
How You Will Spend Your Time?
- Manage, to HHB objectives, sales planning and priorities at the distributor and hold distributors accountable for results.
- Effectively communicate and reinforce HHB brand objectives, time and again, as the most visible and committed supplier representative in the state, at the distributor and at retail.
- Bring a professional approach and appreciation for structured sales processes. Adapt to coaching and change.
- Provide distributor salespeople with tools and knowledge necessary to successfully execute HHB brand strategies and sales priorities.
- Drive and reinforce HHB’s sales, distribution, and placement standards at training events and retail calls, with every stakeholder.
- Measure, report, and review program results with distributor managers and HHB Regional Manager.
- Establish, grow, and maintain relationships with personnel in key retail accounts – On and Off Premise.
- Cultivate key relationships with impact performers inside the distributors at all levels.
- Strategically and systematically manage territory for maximum coverage results, with frequent and timely contacts with key customers, accounts of influence, and remote distributor personnel.
- Manage calendar and time for maximized efficiency and strategy.
- Manage compliance with national accounts mandates & opportunities passed along from HHB National Account Teams – On and Off Premise.
- Submit monthly market reports to Regional Manager.
- Bring initiative and proactivity to continued leaning and development. Utilize internal resources and coaching in addition to self-study and inquiry
Who You Are…
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or related discipline, or may substitute equivalent years work related experience for educational requirements.
- Five (5) plus years work related experience in beverage alcohol industry.
- Analytical skills, in particular gathering data from a wide variety of sources, and presenting it in formats suitable for a wide variety of audiences
- Sales and Marketing — Knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products or services. This includes marketing strategy and tactics, product demonstration, sales techniques, and sales control systems
- Good managerial and effective presentation skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Paid Vacation
- 11 Paid Holidays
- Health, Dental & Vision eligibility from day one
- 401K match
- Maternity/Paternity Leave