This office hybrid role is based out of our Miami, FL Samson & Surrey location.
What the Role Is
The Samson & Surrey Brand Manager – Whiske(y)s stands as a beacon, passionate leader and a lighthouse of knowledge for the brand(s) they represent. The Brand Manager connects, listens, inspires & advances. They will possess an innate ability to connect with all employees across the organization. They will seek out opportunities to hear from stakeholders and the marketplace. They will always be inspiring those who interact with the brands. And in the pursuit of brand progression and growth, the ideal candidate will ceaselessly drive the annual priorities and plans forward. The Brand Manager is a strong communicator across the organization for all things brand related.
How You Will Spend Your Time?
The Brand Manager, as steward, is responsible for bringing to life (in-market realization & execution of) brand positioning and purpose. Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for identifying and proposing brand building strategies that deliver on the mission and longer-term vision.
- Build & own the Annual Brand Plans for each brand, as well as responsible for timely implementation
- Be instinctively attuned to producing best-in-class creative work, hone brand messaging and style/aesthetic, and will lead a team of internal and agency partners to produce such work.
- Lead all packaging design & innovation efforts (from concept to packaging to market roll-out plans).
- Create communication strategies & plans, inclusive of brand media such as outdoor, radio, digital & online video.
- Work cross-functionally to develop channel programming, hone and champion go-to-market strategies. If/as needed, this includes channel tools and point-of-sale materials, national and/or local partnerships, experiential plans, and beyond.
- Engage with commercial team on resource planning and allocation to support growth targets.
- Engage with distributor personnel to ensure understanding and execution parameters. This includes both virtual & in-person meetings & presentations.
- Ongoing collaboration with Trade Marketing Manager
- Build annual budget plans, manage monthly A&P spend and reconciliation.
Who You Are…
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in bev alc or related industry, preferably in brand management or trade marketing
- Spirits brand experience preferred; experience in Super-Premium or Luxury a bonus
- In tune with consumer trends and have a strong understanding of the spirits categories & commercial landscape
- Comfortable navigating strategic conversations with Brand and upper management (internal and external).
- Regular, ongoing travel in the continental US will be required; presence at brand and company events as required
While performing duties of job, employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; use hands and fingers to handle, or feel objects, and use of computer; reach with hands and arms. Employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
- Paid Vacation
- 11 Paid Holidays
- Health, Dental & Vision eligibility from day one
- 401K match
- Maternity/Paternity Leave
Heaven Hill and its affiliates are committed to
fostering a diverse workforce as an Equal Employment Opportunity company. We
invite applications from candidates of all backgrounds, without regard to race,
religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, natural origin, gender identity or
expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected