The Deep Eddy Vodka Tasting Room Operations Coordinator role is located at our Dripping Springs, Texas Tasting Room.
What the Role Is
This role will assist management in the daily coordination of frontline staff and events for the Tasting Room as well as weekly administrative tasks and provide supervisory support for Deep Eddy Vodka Tasting Room operation. This position will work collaboratively with the Tasting Room Operations Manager and will often serve as day of event operations lead.
How You Will Spend Your Time?
- Liaises with internal departments and external vendors to ensure full communication and success of venue projects on as needed basis
- Manage customer inquiries and responses
- Assist with the supervision of the Tasting Room team in a manner that reinforces a positive culture of inclusion and safety with a focus on teamwork and continuous improvement
- Collaborate with frontline staff and managers to solve work-related issues
- Review, delegate, and follow-up on work processes to ensure that all have been performed properly, efficiently, and to completion
- Accurately complete all required data entry, reporting, and other related administrative assignments.
- Provide supervisory support for Deep Eddy Vodka Tasting Room Operation
- Assists in monitoring employee productivity and provides suggestions for increased service and efficiency
- Assist with orientation and training (new and ongoing) of all employees
- Works with customers to ensure satisfaction in such areas as quality, service, and problem resolution; to include guest experience as allowed
- Other duties as assigned
Who You Are…
- Associates degree in hospitality management, event management or related field
- Minimum 2 years experience, or internship, related to hospitality, or event activation
- Working knowledge of spirits and cocktails is preferred
- Required to be legal drinking age (21 years of age or older)
- Professionalism, punctuality, and good attendance will all be factors of success for this role
- Administration - knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, human resources modeling, production methods, and coordination of people and resources
- Management of Personnel Resources - Motivating, developing, and directing people as they work, identifying the best people for the job
- Judgement and Decision Making - Considering the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Possess strong leadership and problem-solving skills with ability to lead effectively
- Encourage and demonstrate a strong sense of teamwork with employees across departments and across the company
- Self-starter, self-motivated, outgoing and friendly personality
- Desire and ability to work in a team environment an willingness to jump on tasks big and small to support the broader team
- Personal commitment to excellence, professionalism, and creativity
- Well-versed in local community
- High energy with ability to multi-task
- Ability to think creatively - developing, designing, or creating new applications, ideas, relationships, systems, or products, including artistic contributions
- Understanding of social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Snapchat
- Experience responding to common inquiries or complaints from customers
- Required to work weekends and nights as necessary
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing duties of the job, employee is frequently required to sit; stand; walk; use hands and fingers to handle, or feel objects, and use of computer; reach with hands and arms; speak or hear. Employee must occasionally list and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
- Paid Vacation
- 11 Paid Holidays
- Health, Dental & Vision eligibility from day one
- 401K match
- Maternity/Paternity Leave