This is an onsite role based out of our Bardstown location. Weekly schedule for this position is Monday-Friday, 8am-4:30pm. Pay starts at $22/hr.
What the Role Is
The Retail Inventory Assistant will be responsible for assisting with the supply operations for both Heaven Hill Bourbon Experience and Evan Williams Bourbon Experience.
How You Will Spend Your Time?
- Assist with stock replenishment for both the Heaven Hill Bourbon Experience and Evan Williams Bourbon Experience
- Open, inspect and verify count of incoming retail merchandise
- Deliver and load/unload box truck at each visitor center location
- Pick up, deliver and load/unload empty barrels from the Cistern Room in Bardstown
- Assist with the pickup and storage of full bourbon barrels with the Master Distiller at the Evan Williams Bourbon Experience
- Sort, tag, pull, and pack retail merchandise for each visitor center. Assist
- Assist with stock deliveries at storage locations, confirming, inspecting, labeling, and organizing stock
- Assist in filling and shipping web-store orders
- Maintain order and cleanliness at storage locations
- Travel to vendors for pickup of stock and other items as required
- Operate delivery truck, forklift and pallet jack for loading and unloading of stock, supplies, etc.
- Assist with other various tasks as assigned
Who You Are…
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- One (1) year customer service, retail, or delivery experience
- Strong organizational, analytical, and communication skills
- Energetic team player with demonstrated interpersonal skills
- Service Orientation – actively looking for ways to help people
- Basic knowledge of computer operations and Microsoft Office software including Excel, Word, Outlook, and inventory management software
- Ability to work in a team
- Must have a valid driver’s license and be comfortable driving a box truck
- Willing to obtain forklift licensing
- Familiarity with bourbon knowledge and language
While performing duties of job, employee is required to perform physical activities that require frequent and considerable use of arms and legs, and moving whole body, such as climbing, lifting, balancing, walking, stooping, and handling of materials; stand; walk; use hands and fingers to handle, or feel objects, and use of computer; reach with hands and arms. Frequently lifts and/or moves up to 50 pounds and occasionally in excess of 60 pounds; assists with loading full bourbon barrels weighing up to 500 lbs. Also required to drive regularly to remote locations to pick up or deliver inventory.
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Health, Dental & Vision eligibility from day one
- 401K match
- Maternity/Paternity Leave