- Paid Vacation:
- After 6 months continuous service – 1 week
- 1 to 8 years of service – 2 weeks
- 9 to 14 years of service – 3 weeks
- 90% of your health insurance paid, eligibility after 90 days
- Dental, Vision & Life insurance
- 11 Paid Holidays
- 401K Match
- Paid Accident & Sickness Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Maternity/Paternity leave
What the Role Is
- The 3rd Shift Bottling house production specialist will responsible for variety of manufacturing related tasks.
- Schedule - 11:00 pm - 7:00 am Monday - Friday (Periodic Overtime on Saturday and Sunday required)
- Pay - $21.13/hour
How Will You Spend Your Time?
- Inspect bottles to ensure the quality of the packaging as the bottles move down the bottling line at a maximum of 280 bottles per minute.
- Repair bottles weighing between 2-8 pounds when necessary. For example: repairing bad caps, replacing scuffed labels, removing, and straightening labels as necessary and repairing any other quality issue. The use of a utility knife and scrapper will be required.
- Setup and clean glue machines used for the labeling of bottles – must be able to assemble the glue machine. Assembly of the glue machine can be done without the use of tools. A lift of 5-20 pounds will be required to assemble the machine.
- Work closely with team members to ensure that packaging meets quality standards. Be able to explain quality issues with team members as well as Supervisors.
Who You Are…
- Highly motivated, energetic, and reliable
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Hold a high-school diploma or GED
- Successful completion of required TABE and Bennett Mechanical testing
- Must pass background check, drug screen & physical
- Knowledge of manufacturing and production work environment
- Stable and consistent work history that demonstrates an excellent work ethic, excellent attendance, and the ability to produce a quality product safely