This role is a Paid Internship and is 100% remote.
What the Role Is
Directly reports to the Sr. Manager, Regulatory Compliance as part of a larger, collaborative legal & compliance team. This role will conduce compliance activities, such as obtainment of product label approvals and registration, while maintaining compliance with state and TTB federal regulations.
How You Will Spend Your Time?
- Filing of Federal and State label approvals
- Open states brand registrations and renewals
- Manage renewals of state licenses and/or permits, including sales persons’ permits
- Filing and management of TTB pre-import letters and lab analysis and renewals
- Maintain and update customer contracts and territorial assignments in various franchise states
Who You Are…
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services
- Ability to communicate including written comprehension, oral comprehension, oral and written expression, and with persons outside the organization
- Ability to establish and maintain interpersonal relationships
- Working knowledge of various tools and technology including fax machines, photocopiers, scanners, electronic mail, and word processing software including Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Ability to think ahead with strong attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task, establish priorities, and meet deadlines
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, managing files and records, designing labels, forms, and other office procedures and terminology