This role is a remote position based in the United States.
What the Role Is
The Enterprise Applications Administrator is responsible for supporting the IFS ERP application, related and integrated enterprise applications, and users for these systems. The person in this position will ensure continuous and quality services through proactive methodologies and closely coordinated communications. The Administrator ensures that any changes to the application systems are fully documented and thoroughly tested and approved before going into production. This position will collaborate with our infrastructure engineering and operations team, business solutions partners, applications analysts, and external vendors.
How You Will Spend Your Time?
- Create and manage IFS configuration and internal customizations, including custom lobbies, menus, custom fields, and custom logical units
- Support business system analysts and application developers in managing the enterprise application portfolio
- Manage both production and lower tier environments
- Maintain the enterprise applications through installing and managing maintenance upgrades, patches, certificate management, and other update components. This also includes testing and evaluation of the impact of these changes in lower tiers and through change management before promotion to production
- Generate support cases with IFS (and for other commercial application as necessary) and manage issue resolution
- Manage, provision, and deprovision IFS and enterprise applications User access and application security
- Provide IFS end user support for application usage and troubleshooting
- Work with the Database administrators to optimize and continually improve application performance and user experience, and ensure appropriate back up, recovery, disaster recovery, and cyber-incident recovery capabilities to ensure business continuity
- Work with Systems Administrators to ensure the health and performance of the supporting servers through metrics and alerting and automating performance improvements when possible
- Assist in creating custom lobbies, dashboards and reports
- Create and maintain IFS-based reporting
- Support PowerBI integration with IFS
- Documentation of application support and maintenance standards and procedures
- Support end user training and training capabilities
Who You Are…
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field required.
- Minimum 2 years of IFS Application implementation and/or support experience
- Proven ability to manage multiple concurrent projects
- SQL skills in Oracle environment
- Excellent working understanding of IFS configuration and technologies
- Strong collaboration skill in working with internal users and external consultants
- 2+ years of IFS development or administration is preferred.
While performing duties of job, employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; use hands and fingers to handle, or feel objects, and use of computer; reach with hands and arms. Employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
- Paid Vacation
- 11 Paid Holidays
- Health, Dental & Vision eligibility from day one
- 401K match
- Maternity/Paternity Leave