This role is a Home/Hyrbid position based out of Dublin, Ireland.
What the Role Is
This role will work hand in hand with the international team to support and assist with P&L management, data analysis, business insights, and sales execution. This individual will be responsible for collecting, organizing, aggregating, forecasting, and reporting sales and marketing data, trends, and results for all non-US case goods. This role delivers effective results by providing useful data, overall information, and actionable conclusions and recommendations regarding customers, revenues, and market conditions.
How You Will Spend Your Time?
- Support team to build Profitability models and recommend appropriate level of A&P expenditures, based on annual brand plans submitted by importers.
- Interface with the customer, sales team, and corporate FP&A to aggregate data to create by market and corporate P&L forecast models and goals.
- Collect, track, and analyze brand and customer performance against forecasts and budgets, communicating to team and upper management.
- Collect, review and evaluate individual distributor forecasts in addition to collating a single global forecast to assist inventory planning process.
- Manage the A&P process for the international division, including monthly accruals and reconciling customer claims against earned funds.
- Analyze and track A&P expenditures, communicating the status to management as well as representatives, ensuring profit targets are met.
- Develop knowledge of pricing and operational concepts specific to the alcoholic beverage industry by country, including taxes and tariffs.
- Monitor and maintain internal base target price lists.
- Prepare global price increase process, collecting internal data related to profitability and price benchmarks to facilitate the discussion and actions with Area Directors, Managing Director and Sr. FP&A Analyst
- Build, analyze and present new customers plans P&L to Area Directors, Managing Director and Sr. FP&A Analyst, with a key focus on pricing and A&P spending
- Work on ad-hoc projects, providing informed recommendations for improving effectiveness and driving additional sales, revenues, and customer satisfaction.
- Assist with development of systems and process that assist with planning, A&P, and pricing.
- Collaborate with annual sales budget process, creating standard templates to be shared with customers and then reviewing, analyzing, and recommending outcome of the proposed plans for management approval.
- Responsible for updating long term financial plans into the corporate forecasting system (adaptive)
- Preparation and presentation of management accounts to the Board of Directors on a quarterly basis.
- Preparation of yearly budgeted cashflow and Balance Sheet for the International Division.
- Set, track and report annual sales bonus goals that ensure alignment of the international division with corporate strategy
Who You Are…
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Finance, or related discipline.
- Minimum two years' work-related experience in business analysis, sales, or finance.
- Previous experience in sales, marketing, financial or operational analysis, research, audit, and problem solving.
- Excellent critical thinking skills - using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products or services. This includes the ability to assess and evaluate a business plan to ensure that it meets strategic and revenue requirements.
- Analytical skills, in particular gathering data from a wide variety of sources and presenting it in formats suitable for a wide variety of audiences.
- Ability to devise methods for identifying data patterns and trends in available information sources
- Ability to think creatively to develop, design or customize products and marketing/sales materials or products
- Analytical skills, gathering data from a wide variety of sources, and presenting it in formats suitable for a wide variety of audiences.
- Detailed knowledge and experience using ERP Systems and Microsoft Office tools and products including Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Access
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to develop and maintain effective work relationships with internal and external contacts. Strong consensus building skills.
- Passion and personal accountability for maintaining high standards in his/her work
- Highly motivated and self-directed individual.
- Results oriented