This role is a 2nd Shift position, Monday-Friday, 2:30pm-11:00pm.
What the Role Is
The Office Administrator/Relief Supervisor is responsible for daily administrative tasks such as reviewing, completing, and filing important documents, performing data entry, and scheduling appointments. The position will also serve as a back-up to Cistern Room & Barrel Warehouse Supervisor/s as needed for coverage.
How You Will Spend Your Time?
- Review 1st shift supervisors’ daily logs and transfer data to the BPM (Barrels per man-hour) tracking sheet
- Review daily tank records and enter data in BIC and corresponding excel sheets, creating the daily production lots for barrels filled.
- Monitor job bid postings and assist in printing for posting and resending to HR
- Assist department manager in scheduling and ordering of new barrels to support the monthly production plan.
- Assist in preparing and entering shop orders for Program Barrels
- Prepare and receive purchase orders in IFS
- Scan barrel tickets to Cistern Barrel Receipts folder for accounts payable
- Maintain daily entry/trailer locations, reporting any issues incurred to fleet
- Scheduling repairs to fleet with vendors timely to maintain production flow
- Maintain monthly stormwater reporting’s for Shenley, Cox’s Creek, and Gilkey Run, and future sites per growth.
- Manage Distillate transfers and configure production lots
- Assist with creation of re-gauge dumps, when needed
- Prepare Bill of Lading paperwork for outgoing loads
- Review Bill of Lading paperwork for all inbound loads, checking for accuracy and transferring information into Regauge spreadsheet, when applicable.
- Cross train with First Shift Barrel Warehouse Inventory Accountant for assistance when applicable:
- Troubleshoot and research exceptions noted from previous day’s entry download by going to the warehouse for physical verification of barrels in location.
- Coordinate inspections and physical inventories of customer barrels. Work with accounting and barrel warehouse to perform monthly cycle counts of company owned barrels.
- Process transfer in bond shipments
- Assist and maintain daily spreadsheets of general office daily production, as needed.
- Filing important tax documents by year and transaction type, while managing anything past the hold date to be boxed and set aside for shredding.
- Assist in keeping the office and office supplies organized and area clean.
- Leads & directs union team members in absence of Cistern Room & Barrel Warehouse Supervisor
- Other projects and duties as assigned or required
Who You Are… (Requirements & Qualifications)
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Previous experience in data entry and administrative work or equivalent
- Previous experience leading teams in supervisory or manager role
- Excellent analytical, time management, and organizational skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills; ability to communicate with all levels of the organization
- Ability to think ahead with strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Must possess strong leadership and problem-solving skills
- Excellent computer skills with a proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, Word, Powerpoint, etc.)
Valued but not Required Skills and Experience:
- Previous supervisory experience within a union environment
- Knowledge of BIC and IFS
- Two (2) years administrative experience with an emphasis in Clerical and Inventory Management.
Reporting to this position: 0 Bargaining Unit Employees – Will be responsible for leading a team of 10-12 in the absence of the 2nd shift Cistern Room and Warehouse Supervisor.
While performing duties of job, employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; use hands and fingers to handle, or feel objects, and use of computer; reach with hands and arms. Employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Must be able to successfully complete and maintain a medical evaluation certification (MEC) per DOT for operating company vehicle/s that exceed a GVWR of 10,001 pounds.
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Health, Dental & Vision eligibility from day one
- 401K match
- Maternity/Paternity Leave