- Paid Vacation:
- After 6 months continuous service – 1 week
- 1 to 8 years of service – 2 weeks
- 9 to 14 years of service – 3 weeks
- 90% of your health insurance paid, eligibility after 90 days
- Dental, Vision & Life insurance
- 11 Paid Holidays
- 401K Match
- Paid Accident & Sickness Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Maternity/Paternity leave
- The 2nd Shift Barrel Warehouse Specialist will be responsible for rolling barrels into and out of the warehouses.
- Schedule - 3:00 pm - 11:00 pm Monday - Friday (Periodic Overtime on Saturday and Sunday required)
- Pay - $21.96/hour + 0.20 cents (shift differential)
How Will You Spend Your Time?
- Loading, unloading and stacking cases, removing and replacing labels, dumping cases
- loading glass, crushing and bailing cardboard, and operating a hand and/or powered jack when necessary.
- Required to stand for extended period of time, walk, bend,reach,push,pull, and lift.
- Required to push pull,roll and assist with heading up barrels weighing up to 500 pounds. Work outside in the elements.
Who You Are…
- Highly motivated, energetic, and reliable
- Hold a high-school diploma or GED
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills.
- Must pass background check, drug screen & physical
- Knowledge and experience of working in a warehouse environment.
- Comfortable with highly physical roles.
- Posses a stable and consistent work history that demonstrates an excellent work ethic, excellent attendance.