This role is remote position with ideal base location in Miami, Florida.
What the Role Is
The Florida Region Manager position with Samson & Surrey is responsible for leading, designing and implementing a strategic sales plan. This position will be responsible for continuing the growth trends in the state through managing a direct team and influencing the distributor network to deliver the annual operating plan.
How You Will Spend Your Time?
- Lead in building an Annual Operating Plan (AOP). Followed by regular evaluation of performance against sales forecast and KPI’s.
- Lead – Guide – Coach direct report to carry out the annual operating plan to deliver company objectives.
- Build and set pricing plans and programs to support brand development and growth
- Apply a quality distribution approach to design distribution goals to attain via a distributor sales team
- Lead the implementation and execution commercial standards “Hitting our Mark”
- Build trusting and dynamic distributor relationships with key leaders to work towards attaining the S&S sales objectives.
- Utilize insights and apply own knowledge of economic, category, channel and other trends to maximize profit.
- Lead routine business reviews to inform and identify key performance success and deficiencies
- Find the most cost-effective methods to deliver the company objectives
- Regularly review shipments and depletions reports and make proactive plans accordingly
Who You Are…
- Minimum 5 years of experience leading distributors in the spirits industry
- Understand the value chain economics: supplier – wholesaler – retailer to maximize profit and value
- Experience building strategic plans to support portfolio long term growth
- Ability to influence and lead the distributor network to deliver annual goals
- Comfort working on a high-performance fast-paced entrepreneurial team
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills to influence and partner with customers as well as train and present to distributor teams
- Business computer proficiency including Excel, PowerPoint, Word
While performing duties of job, employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; use hands and fingers to handle, or feel objects, and use of computer; reach with hands and arms. Employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
- Paid Vacation
- 11 Paid Holidays
- Health, Dental & Vision eligibility from day one
- 401K match
- Maternity/Paternity Leave
Heaven Hill and its affiliates are committed to
fostering a diverse workforce as an Equal Employment Opportunity company. We
invite applications from candidates of all backgrounds, without regard to race,
religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, natural origin, gender identity or
expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected