This role is an office hybrid environment, with the ideal candidate residing in Miami, Florida.
What the Role Is
The Senior Supply Chain Planner for Samson & Surrey is responsible for optimizing replenishment of designated brands to designated warehouses. This position will resolve issues to balance supply and demand with production facilities, schedules purchase orders, and assists in the preparation of the weekly/monthly sales & operations reports including team metrics and performance indicators.
How You Will Spend Your Time?
- Pro-actively manage demand & supply and propose corrective actions when required in coordination with production sites.
- Address any supply disruption or conflict situation through consensus solution or recommendation for escalation. Ensure agreed modifications are implemented.
- Manage Daily Availability Process
- Coordinate with 3PL/4PL transportation providers as needed to optimize logistics process
- Regularly assess and update Markets and Plants safety stock policy and targets
- Assist in preparation of write off for obsolete/ damaged materials and finished products
- Assist in defining, validating and implementing sourcing changes for new products/customers.
- Responsible for the development and management of the Supply Plan for a group of designated brands
- Create supply/demand reports as needed to improve visibility, tracking and trend analysis to guide inventory management, production and material procurement.
- Drive product switch for any design change ensuring on time launch and minimum write off.
- Contribute to Supply Chain improvement programs, Demand Driven Replenishment deployment and solution improvement.
- Participate in Flow deployment and continuous improvement together with Plants and Markets.
- Pro-actively optimize planning related master data.
Who You Are…
- Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain, Industrial Engineering, or related degree. MBA preferred
- Minimum 3-5 years field experience in Supply Chain
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Familiarity with decision-support tools
- ERP Planning Software (Netsuites, SAP, IFS, etc) - Preferred
- Proven time management and multiple task management capabilities
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written) for communication across global and cross-functional teams. Must communicate “up” effectively at the Manager, Director level
- Availability to travel as needed – Less than 10% of the time
While performing duties of job, employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; use hands and fingers to handle, or feel objects, and use of computer; reach with hands and arms. Employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
- Paid Vacation
- 11 Paid Holidays
- Health, Dental & Vision eligibility from day one
- 401K match
- Maternity/Paternity Leave