This role is 3rd shift and located in our Bardstown, Kentucky location.
What the Role Is
The 3nd Shift Automated Storage & Retrieval System Warehouse Attendant is responsible for all aspects of operation within our Automated Storage and Retrieval System. This includes facilitating our Forklift Operators as needed, monitoring general system faults for recovery, and assisting our AS/RS Operational Team as needed. This position would also serve as general support for our Supply Chain team should tasks arise to keep operations moving.
How You Will Spend Your Time?
- Recover General System Faults and have continuous training with our System Process Analysts on the operation of the AS/RS.
- Be able to climb within AS/RS utilizing all safety procedures to recover faults.
- Work collaboratively with our AS/RS Warehouse Coordinator to ensure all goals are met within Shipping Operations.
- Assist Forklift Operators by calling work to shipping lanes etc. (CODINGWIP, 270 Conveyor, Exports)
- Research and complete orders (research if picks are left, find pallets in ASRS that didn’t come out etc.)
- Research/fix LPNs and inventory issues if needed
- Communicate any inventory issues or corrections with the appropriate team members cross-functionally.
- Facilitate the loading/coordination of cross-docking operations with 3rd party facilities.
- Monitor the flow of product to ensure orders are completely ready at loading time.
- Lock/Unlock pallet LPNs as needed.
- Communicate both with our Shipping/Receiving Coordinators and Spotter Drivers to coordinate the pre-loading of dropped trailers.
- Support and back-up Shipping/Receiving Coordinators as needed to keep truck drivers moving within our standard time goals.
- Monitor palletizers for failed pallet receipts to assist the scheduling team.
- Assist Purchasing team should inbound components arrive on 3rd shift.
Who You Are…
- Knowledge of principles and methods for moving consumer goods, including the relative costs and benefits
- Knowledge and understanding of mechanical equipment such as conveyor and robots.
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to gather information and utilize the information to make decisions and resolve problems
- Establish and maintain interpersonal relationships
- Strong organization, deadline and detail oriented
- Ability to work in fast-paced warehouse environment, handling multiple tasks with competing deadlines
- Excellent computer skills with a proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and (ERP) computerized inventory tracking systems
- Must be a highly motivated and self-directed individual
- Physical demands: While performing duties of job, employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; use hands and fingers to handle, or feel objects, and use of computer; reach with hands and arms. Employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Valued but not Required Skills and Experience:
- Advanced computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and IFS
- Experience in a distilled spirits industry
- Paid Vacation
- 11 Paid Holidays
- Health, Dental & Vision eligibility from day one
- 401K match
- Maternity/Paternity Leave