- Paid Vacation:
- After 6 months continuous service – 1 week
- 1 to 8 years of service – 2 weeks
- 9 to 14 years of service – 3 weeks
- 90% of your health insurance paid, eligibility after 90 days
- Dental, Vision & Life insurance
- 11 Paid Holidays
- 401K Match
- Paid Accident & Sickness Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
What the Role Is
- The 2nd Shift Bottling House Production Specialist will responsible for variety of manufacturing related tasks.
- Schedule - 3:00 pm - 11:00 pm Monday - Friday (Periodic Overtime on Saturday and Sunday required)
- Pay - $21.13/hour
How Will You Spend Your Time?
- Inspect bottles to ensure the quality of the packaging as the bottles move down the bottling line at a maximum of 280 bottles per minute.
- Repair bottles weighing between 2-8 pounds when necessary. For example: repairing bad caps, replacing scuffed labels, removing, and straightening labels as necessary and repairing any other quality issue. The use of a utility knife and scrapper will be required.
- Setup and clean glue machines used for the labeling of bottles – must be able to assemble the glue machine. Assembly of the glue machine can be done without the use of tools. A lift of 5-20 pounds will be required to assemble the machine.
- Work closely with team members to ensure that packaging meets quality standards. Be able to explain quality issues with team members as well as Supervisors.
Who You Are…
- High School Diploma or Equivalent required
- Successful completion of required TABE and Bennett Mechanical testing
- Highly motivated, energetic, and reliable
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Must pass background check, drug screen & physical
- Knowledge of manufacturing and production work environment
- Stable and consistent work history that demonstrates an excellent work ethic, excellent attendance, and the ability to produce a quality product safely
- Required to stand for extended period of time, walk, bend, reach, push, pull, and lift.
- Required to push, pull, roll and assist with heading up barrels weighing up to 500 pounds. Work outside in the elements.
Heaven Hill and its affiliates are committed to
fostering a diverse workforce as an Equal Employment Opportunity company. We
invite applications from candidates of all backgrounds, without regard to race,
religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, natural origin, gender identity or
expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected