- Deep Eddy Vodka, Buda, Texas
- 2 weeks paid vacation
- 1 week paid sick time eligibility time after 1 year
- Medical, Dental & Vision insurance, eligibility from day one
- Basic & Voluntary Life Insurance
- Accident & Cancer Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- 11 Paid Holidays
Who We Are
Deep Eddy Vodka is on an ambitious journey. We are the fastest growing super-premium vodka in the country and have even more ambitious goals for the future, driven by the quality of our product as well as world-class marketing and sales. We are aiming to continue the development of our Field Marketing capability.
What the Role Is
- 1st Shift Processing Team Member will be responsible to distill, gauge, filter and process product in accordance to the production schedule; to meet demand and alleviate any disruption in manufacturing.
- Schedule: Monday-Thursday 5:30am-4:00pm with OT as needed to meet production needs
- Pay: 17.00/hr
How Will You Spend Your Time?
- Operation and maintenance of all equipment used in the processing of distilled spirits. Including but, not limited to: column/pot stills, chiller, boiler, tanks, centrifugal, rubber impeller pumps, guth mixers, floor/bench top scales, butterfly/ball valves and plate/frame filters.
- Create shop orders in IFS based on the production schedule to accurately track and record depletion of inventory items.
- Accurately and efficiently process distilled spirits to desired flavor based on shop orders from IFS.
- Ensure all Good Manufacturing Processes are followed while out on the production and processing floor.
- Check quality control parameters set for product to be produced during the shift.
- Document all information in IFS.
- Inform supervisor of any ingredients that need replenishing.
- Take initiative to avoid down time through utilization of time management skills.
- Work with bottling lines to ensure tanks are being bottled correctly, to keep both departments on track.
- Conduct cycle counts of processing ingredients as needed.
Who You Are…
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Previous work-related skill, knowledge, or experience is required
- Knowledge of raw materials, how they are handled, measured and applied to all processes.
- Knowledge of equipment and how it is used and maintained within the department.
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Knowledge and awareness of confined space hazards
- Strong sense of teamwork
- Good computer skills, proficient at Excel, Word and ERP systems
Valued but not Required Skills and Experience:
- Previous forklift experience in a warehouse environment
While performing duties of job, employee is frequently required to stand; climb stairs; walk; use hands and fingers to handle, or feel objects, and use of computer; reach with hands and arms. Employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
Heaven Hill and its affiliates are committed to
fostering a diverse workforce as an Equal Employment Opportunity company. We
invite applications from candidates of all backgrounds, without regard to race,
religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, natural origin, gender identity or
expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected