- Paid Vacation:
- After 6 months continuous service – 1 week
- 1 to 8 years of service – 2 weeks
- 9 to 14 years of service – 3 weeks
- 90% of your health insurance paid, eligibility after 90 days
- Dental, Vision & Life insurance
- 11 Paid Holidays
- 401K Match
- Paid Accident & Sickness Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Maternity/Paternity leave
What the Role Is
- 2nd Shift Backup Spotter/Garbage Truck/Rocket Driver is responsible for operating and moving trailers, garbage trucks and rocket trucks throughout the properties.
- Schedule - 3:00 pm - 11:00 pm Monday - Friday (Periodic Overtime on Saturday and Sunday required)
- Pay - $25.00/ hour while in the driver position
How Will You Spend Your Time?
- Move trailers, garbage and rocket trucks throughout the properties as needed.
- Perform bottling plant duties as assigned, when not operating various vehicles
- Required to stand; walk; use hands and fingers to handle, or feel objects, and use of computer; reach with hands and arms. Employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
Who You Are…
- Highly motivated, energetic, and reliable
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Hold a high-school diploma or GED
- Successful completion of required TABE and Bennett Mechanical testing
- Must pass background check, drug screen & physical
- Have a valid Class “A” CDL (Commercial Driver’s License)
- Minimum of two (2) years verifiable Tractor & Trailer over the road experience within the past 3 years and can successfully complete the over the road driving test
- No convictions for driving while intoxicated or under influence of drugs or 'serious or disqualifying traffic violation' within the past 5 years
- Must be willing to provide DOT and MVR records to undergo review by a third party insurer to validate insurability
- Due to additional requirements set forth by our Insurance, candidate must be a minimum of 23 years old