Who We Are
Deep Eddy Vodka is on an ambitious journey. We are the fastest growing super-premium vodka in the country and have even more ambitious goals for the future, driven by the quality of our product as well as world-class marketing and sales. We are aiming to continue the development of our Field Marketing capability.
Currently we have a multi-million-dollar consumer experiential and sampling program, executing at over 62 major music festival activations, including events like Firefly and Riot Fest, as well as a nationwide sampling tour featuring three fully customized 1946 Spartan Trailers, kitted out with bars, stages and lounges. In fact, Deep Eddy was recognized as a “Top 10 Music Festival Sponsor” in 2017 by IEG LLC.
- 2 weeks paid vacation
- 1 week paid sick time eligibility time after 1 year
- 80% paid of your health insurance, eligibility from day one
- Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
- 11 Paid Holidays
- 401K match
- Paid Accident & Sickness Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paternity/Maternity Leave
What the Role Is
- 2nd Shift Processing Team Member will be responsible for distilling, gauging, filtering and processing product in accordance to the production schedule.
- Schedule: 10 Hour shifts Mon – Friday 4:15 pm – 2:45 am
- Pay: $17.00 + 0.50 cent shift differential per hour
How Will You Spend Your Time?
- Operation and maintenance of all equipment used in the processing of distilled spirits. Including but, not limited to: column/pot stills, chiller, boiler, tanks, centrifugal, rubber impeller pumps, guth mixers, floor/bench top scales, butterfly/ball valves and plate/frame filters.
- Create shop orders in IFS based on the production schedule to accurately track and record depletion of inventory items. Conduct cycle counts of processing ingredients as needed and inform supervisor of any ingredients that need replenishing.
- Ensure all Good Manufacturing Processes are followed while out on the production and processing floor.
- Work with bottling lines to ensure tanks are being bottled correctly, to keep both departments on track.
Who You Are…
- Have previous work-related skill, knowledge, or experience is required
- Hold a high school diploma or equivalent
- Have knowledge of raw materials, how they are handled, measured, and applied to all processes. And awareness of confined space hazards
- Have knowledge of equipment and how it is used and maintained within the department.
- Can take initiative to avoid down time through utilization of time management skills.
- Have Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Deep Eddy Vodka, Buda, Texas