What the Role Is
The Field Marketing Manager, reporting directly to the Regional Field Marketing Manager or National Field Marketing Manager, will support the implementation of key, strategic initiatives bringing the Deep Eddy Vodka brand to life via regional events, activations & programming.
How You Will Spend Your Time?
- Support Regional Field Marketing Manager and/or National Manager with event execution and the implementation of the 5 pillars of Field Marketing (Events, On Premise Marketing, Cell Team Integration, Dive In tour, Opinion Leader Marketing).
- Working closely with all members of the Sales teams to analyze the market, plan & execute together. Coordination of activation & brand presence, along with the overall development of consumer marketing strategies.
- Spearhead initiatives and develop unique points of leverage which directly support the Sales team and their goals.
- On & Off-Premise Support - identifying high potential accounts throughout the market. Building & maintaining relationships. Supporting unique & recurring event activation opportunities.
- Nurture relationships with influential Service Industry personnel, event producers, opinion leaders, etc.
- Responsible for the planning, setup / tear down, on-site management and follow up of sponsored events – successfully implementing our 360 Marketing strategy wherever possible. Vetting opportunities to present to Sales for their support.
- Manage sample product and POS inventory; maintain and service as needed.
- Manage local marketing budgets in real time. Submitting thorough & compelling internal reporting in a timely manner.
- Demonstrate professionalism & act as the face of the brand at all times.
Who You Are...
- Self-starter. Highly organized with a focus on assessment and continual improvement.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related discipline or may substitute equivalent years’ work-related experience for educational requirements.
- Three (3) + years’ experience in a leadership marketing role
- Strong project management, organization and strategizing skills required.
- Sales and Marketing - Knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products or services. This includes marketing strategy and tactics, product demonstration, sales techniques, and sales control systems.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure & manage multiple and competing priorities; prioritizing tasks to effectively meet deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail and follow-through.
- Excellent interpersonal and collaboration skills; extremely outgoing and gregarious personality.
- Superb work ethic & a positive attitude. Never afraid of rolling up your sleeves & stepping outside of your comfort zone.
- Ability to command an audience & interface directly with consumer groups of all sizes.
- Experience in sponsorship/event production/experiential marketing.
- Beverage/beverage alcohol experience.
- Strong knowledge of the culture and social climate in the target geography.
- Effective networking with established relationships & contacts in the bar/event scene.
Reporting to this position: No direct reports